FREE TRIAL BUY NOW!
From the Images menu, select Add images.... Browse to the location of the folder you'd like to add and select the images. You can also use Add images from folder... and Add images from Flickr options.
Visual LightBox JS will now include these pictures. Or you can drag the images (folder) to the Visual LightBox window. The image is copied to your pictures folder and automatically added to your website gallery.
If you have included the photos that you do not wish to be in your web gallery, you can easily remove them. Select all images that you wish to remove from photo gallery, and select Delete images. from the Images menu. You can pick and choose pictures by holding the CTRL while clicking the pictures you like.
When you select an image you'll see the various information about it, such as:
In this website gallery software you can easily rotate your pictures using "Rotate Left" and "Rotate Right" buttons.
Right click on the picture and select "Edit images.." item to open the selected picture in your default graph editor. You can adjust the color of pictures, as well as fix red-eye and crop out unwanted parts of an image.
Change the name of your album, the size and quality of your pictures with jQuery Thickbox Alternative. From the Gallery menu, select Properties or use "Edit Gallery Properties" button on the toolbar.
On the first tab of the Gallery Properties window you can change the name of your photo album and enable/disable the following properties: Slide Show, Auto play Slide Show, Zoom effect, Overlay Shadow. You can also set the Overlay shadow color and select the Engine you want to use (jQuery or Prototype + script.aculo.us).
On the second tab of the Gallery Properties window you can select the thumbnail you want to use, set the Thumbnails Resolution, Thumbnails Quality, Thumbnails Titles. Select Thumbnails Format (save in PNG or JPG format). Specify the Number of columns in you photo album and the Page color.
On the third tab of the Gallery Properties window you can select the template, Image resolution and Image quality of your pictures and change the Watermark.
You can set up the various sizes for exported images.
Control the quality of output PNG or JPEG format image by defining output "Image quality" and "Thumbnail quality" parameters (0%...100%).
When you are ready to publish your website photo album online or to a local drive for testing you should go to "Gallery/Publish Gallery". Select the publishing method: publish to folder or publish to FTP server.
You are able to add a new FTP site by clicking "Edit" to the right of the "Publish to FTP server" drop down list. FTP Location Manager window will appear. Now type in a meaningful (this is not the actual hostname) name for your site and fill in the FTP details in the appropriate fields. You will have to type in your hostname, e.g. domain. The FTP port is normally located on port 21 thus this has been prefilled for you already. If your web site uses another port, you will have to enter it here.
Type in your username and password for the connection. If you do not fill in this information, Visual LightBox is unable to connect to your site and thus not able to upload your gallery to website. If this site enables anonymous connections, just type in anonymous as the username and your e-mail address as the password.
You might want to change the Directory as well if you need to have your uploaded images placed in e.g. "www/gallery/". You can specify it in the FTP Folder field on the Publish Gallery window.
Notice: Write the name of the folder where your website gallery will be placed on the server. Notice that you should specify this field; otherwise your website album will be uploaded into the root folder of your server!
When you exit jQuery Thickbox Alternative application, you'll be asked if you want to save your project. The project consists of the pictures you choose to put on your web photo gallery and all your settings. It's a good idea to save the project, because that will allow you to change the project in case you decide to do something different with future galleries. So click Yes, then enter a name for your project. To select the location of your project, just click the Browse folders button and choose a different location. Then click Save.
Visual LightBox generates a special code. You can paste it in any place on your page whereyou want to add image gallery.
* Export your LightBox gallery using Visual LightBox app in any test folder on a local drive.
* Open the generated index.html file in any text editor.
* Copy all code for Visual LightBox from the HEAD and BODY tags and paste it on your page in the HEAD tag and in the place where you want to have a gallery (inside the BODY tag).
<!-- Start Visual LightBox.com HEAD section -->
<!-- End Visual LightBox.com HEAD section -->
<!-- Start Visual LightBox.com BODY section -->
<!-- End Visual LightBox.com BODY section -->
* You can easily change the style of the templates. Find the generated 'engine/css/vlightbox.css' file and open it in any text editor.
| Download Free Trial |
| Download Free Trial |
jQuery Thickbox Alternative Free Trial can be used for free for a period of 30 days.
For troubleshooting, feature requests and general help contact Customer Support. Make sure to include details on your browser, operating system, Visual LightBox version and a link (or relevant code). window open style popup
* First of all, your product is fantasitc. I looked at the others and your code generator app was insanely easy to use.
* I would like to say that Visual LightBox is a stunning lil program! Its almost too good to be true i'd say! I've been looking for tutorials to create a lightbox gallery, but just couldnt come right. Im so glad i found Visual LightBox!
* First of all, I love you Visual LightBox. I think it's beautiful! I purchased the lightbox "business edition" yesterday, and I’m very happy how easy it is to use. Found this to be one of the fastest ways to get a gallery on the web. Thanks.different style pop up box
* I have just bought this product and think it is great. As it is extremely easy to use it is something I could get my clients to purchase to upload their own portfolio and latest projects etc.
Q:Is it possible to load a gallery from within image? So the gallery loads externally?
1) Add the following function into the <head> tag:
3) Set the ID for any image in your gallery (id="firstImage"), for example add it to the first image:
<a rel="lightbox_vlb" href="data/images/dscn6831.jpg" title="dscn6831" id="firstImage">
4) Use 'display: none;' property for your gallery in engine\css\vlightbox.css. Just change the following code: